Dr. Mario World‘s first month of availability is in the books, so Sensor Tower has released some new data that reveals how the game has been performing so far. According to Sensor Tower, Dr. Mario World has been downloaded 7,400,000 times, and it has made $1,400,000. Unfortunately, the game has made the worst revenue out […]
October 30, 2019
- Stardew Valley mod turns mining into a proper money-making venture
- Back 4 Blood DLC is adding some new low-tech weapons
- Splatoon 3 Direct roundup, plus Splatfest World Premier multiplayer demo on 27th August
- Talking Point: Has Nintendo Done Enough To Justify Splatoon 3’s Existence?
- Random: Game Boy Fan Demake For ‘Better Call Saul’ Looks Like The Perfect Adaptation