Only one more month to go before Guardians can dive right into Destiny 2: Beyond Light, but while we wait Bungie has shared a new trailer detailing some impressive new exotics on the way.
The latest trailer, seen below, cycles through the new gear that players can look forward to, but what was most impressive was the new exotics shown. A big focus of feedback since launch is that ‘new’ gear coming into the Destiny sequel was recycled. Out of everything shown regarding this top-tier loot, most of it was new, though there is one returning drop and a nifty new redesign.
Click here to watch embedded media
Here are exotics shown off in the trailer above, starting with one that is coming back:
- No Time to Explain
- An upgraded version of The Stranger’s Rifle
- Pulse Rifle
- Salvation Grip
- Fired shots create Stasis crystals to immobilize enemies
- Grenade Launcher
- Precision final blows will generate lightning at a targeted area
- Sniper Rifle
- The Lament
- Use this weapon to block and power it up in order to completely shred through enemy shielding
- Icefall Mantel
- Titan gloves reinforces armor with an Overshield, replacing Barricade
- Precious Scars
- Titan helmet that gives Titan an Oversheild aura that protects them and allies upon revival
- Mask of Bakris
- Hunter helmet that replaces Dodge with a long range Shift with a temporary cloaking
- Is not the same as Blink
- Arthyrys’s Embrace
- Hunter gloves that gives the weighted knife a second ricochet alongside rapid precision
- Dawn Chorus
- Warlock helmet that allows for more damage with Daybreak and causes enemies to burn
- Necrotic Grip
- Warlock gloves that increases melee damage over time
New weapons, armor, and accessories will be dropping when Destiny 2: Beyond light launches on November 10. You can learn more about the upcoming expansion with our previous coverage here.
Thoughts on the newest weapon and gear additions? Shout ’em out loud and proud in the comment section below!