Starting at 2:00 p.m. PST today, members of the Xbox One Preview Alpha Ring will begin receiving the latest 1907 Xbox One system update (Build: 19H1_RELEASE_XBOX_DEV_190718362.5037.190619-1920).
This update continues to lay the groundwork for what’s to come in 1907, so while you’ll find fixes and known issues listed below, please keep an eye out for feature announcements as they’re ready to be previewed. Thanks, as always, for your passion for helping make Xbox One system updates the best they can be prior to release to GA!
My Games and Apps – Download Queue Improvements
- We are adding new features in this build to the Download Queue in My Games and Apps today based on User feedback. You will now see the Estimated time to finish downloads appears in queue and Allow users to move titles in the queue up and down, not just move to front. Please test out these new features and provide feedback.
- OS version released: 19H1_RELEASE_XBOX_DEV_190718362.5037.190619-1920
- Available: 2:00PM PDT 6/21/19
- Mandatory Date/Time: 3:00 AM PDT 6/22/19
My Games and Apps
- Performance fixes to My Games and Apps when verifying title entitlements.
- Ready to Install (RTI) in collection fixed to show new gamepass additions from E3.
- Fixes to address consoles shutting down while playing Mortal Kombat 11.
- Fixes to Guide profile color partially updated after being signed out and back in.
- UI alignment fixes to content blocks and Home for text alignment.
- Mixer twist fixes.
- Narrator fixes when searching for clubs.
- Performance fixes to My Games and Apps.
- Headsets are not being assigned to the users profiles and not working correctly.
- Sometimes users may encounter the incorrect Profile color when powering on the console.
See the rest of the story on Xbox Wire
June 21st : New Preview Beta Ring 1907 Update (1907.190616-1920)
June 20th : New Preview Alpha Skip Ahead Ring 1910 Update (1910.190617-1920)
June 19th : New Preview Alpha Ring 1907 Update (1907.190616-1920)