Starting at 2:00 PM PST today, members of the Xbox One Preview Alpha Ring will begin receiving the latest 1908 Xbox One system update (Build: 19H1_RELEASE_XBOX_DEV_190818362.6051.190724-1945).
- OS version released: 19H1_RELEASE_XBOX_DEV_190818362.6051.190724-1945
- Available: 2:00 PM PDT 7/26/19
- Mandatory Date/Time: 3:00 AM PDT 7/27/19
My Games & Apps
- Fixed an issue where updates were not appearing in the Updates section.
- Users are reporting that audio sounds distorted, metallic, or robotic when using Dolby Atmos and Windows Sonic.
- Workaround: Setting audio to Stereo Uncompressed.
- Users who have Dolby Atmos enabled and console display settings set to 120hz with 36 bits per pixel (12-bit) are experiencing loss of Dolby Atmos audio in some situations.
- Workaround: Disable 120hz or set Video Fidelity to 30 bits per pixel (10-bit) or lower.
- Some users have reported that the icons at the top of the Guide have sometimes appeared distorted, blocky, or with ghostly outlines.
- For more information about this issue, refer to the post on the Xbox Insiders subreddit located here.
- Sometimes users may encounter the incorrect Profile color when powering on the console.
See the rest of the story on Xbox Wire
July 25th : New Preview Beta and Delta Ring 1908 Update (1908.190722-1945)
July 25th : New Preview Alpha Skip Ahead Ring 1910 Update (1910.190723-1945)
July 24th : New Preview Alpha Ring 1908 Update (1908.190722-1945)