Starting at 6:00 p.m. PST today, members of the Xbox One Preview Alpha Ring will begin receiving the latest 1908 Xbox One system update (Build: 19H1_RELEASE_XBOX_DEV_190818362.6038.190715-1920).
This first update is meant to lay the groundwork for what’s to come in 1908, so while you’ll find fixes and known issues listed below, please keep an eye out for feature announcements as they’re ready to be previewed. Thanks, as always, for your passion for helping make Xbox One system updates the best they can be prior to release to GA!
- OS version released: 19H1_RELEASE_XBOX_DEV_190818362.6038.190715-1920
- Available: 6:00PM PDT 7/17/19
- Mandatory Date/Time: 3:00 AM PDT 7/18/19
- Users who have Dolby Atmos enabled and console display settings set to 120hz with 36 bits per pixel (12-bit) are experiencing loss of Dolby Atmos audio in some situations.
- Workaround: Disable 120hz or set Video Fidelity to 30 bits per pixel (10-bit) or lower.
- Sometimes users may encounter the incorrect Profile color when powering on the console.
See the rest of the story on Xbox Wire
July 15th : New Preview Alpha Skip Ahead Ring 1910 Update (1910.190710-1920)
July 12th : New Preview Alpha Skip Ahead Ring 1910 Update (1910.190708-1920)
July 10th : New Preview Alpha Skip Ahead Ring 1910 Update (1910.190706-1920)