If your iPhone says ‘iPhone is disabled. Try again in 1 minute’ or, worse, ‘iPhone is disabled. Connect to iTunes’, help is at hand. Here’s how to fix those error messages and get your phone working again
June 13, 2019
- Weekly poll results: 2 in 3 interested in 5G, but slow network rollout is a big issue
- Weekly poll: can the Samsung Galaxy Z Flip convince you to move on from rigid slabs?
- Nokia Power Earbuds BH-605 review
- Top 10 trending phones of week 4
- Week 4 in review: Galaxy S20 price and renders, P40 Pro photos and renders