Apple has been starting to transition to OLED screens. It first started with the Apple Watch and it later expanded to the iPhone, and we expect that in the future, it will find its way to the iPad and MacBooks as well. However,...Read More
Having problems with your mobile device? Try these two options If your iPhone or iPad is acting strangely, there are a few things you can try to get it back on track. Start with simply rebooting your device, then try force...Read More
In this iPadOS 13 video walkthrough, we go hands-on with lots of new iPad features. Items covered include new Home screen enhancements, huge multitasking updates, Apple Pencil improvements, and much more. Watch our full video...Read More
- Content tracker FilmNoir gains context menus, new sorting options, & more
- Did your AirPods Pro fail Apple’s ear seal test? Here’s the fix.
- Barnes & Noble wants to save you from iPad reading with its new e-reader
- iOS gaming recap: PlayStation makes big moves into iOS, Streets of Rage 4
- Review: You really ought to check out Catalyst Black for iOS