Starting at 2:00 PM PST today, members of the Xbox One Preview Alpha Ring will begin receiving the latest 1910 Xbox One system update (Build: 19H1_RELEASE_XBOX_DEV_191018363.7127.190827-1945).
- OS version released: 19H1_RELEASE_XBOX_DEV_191018363.7127.190827-1945
- Available: 2:00 PM, August 30, 2019
- Mandatory: 3:00 AM August 31, 2019
- Fixed an issue where users were not receiving notifications for Club invitations.
My Games & Apps
- Fixes to the download ETA timer reliability when downloading content.
- Various fixes to UI and navigation.
- Some users have reported the console shutting down unexpectedly while using Netflix.
- Some users have reported the console shutting down while playing games.
- Users are unable to complete the setup for Dolby Atmos in the app and the app is not recognizing Dolby Atmos headphones
- Note: This is an issue with the Dolby Access app and the app developers are aware and investigating.
- Users who have Dolby Atmos enabled and console display settings set to 120hz with 36 bits per pixel (12-bit) are experiencing loss of Dolby Atmos audio in some situations.
- Workaround: Disable 120hz or set Video Fidelity to 30 bits per pixel (10-bit) or lower.
- Customers attempting to change their GT using the new Gamertag features on the console will not yet see those changes reflected on the console.
- Sometimes users may encounter the incorrect Profile color when powering on the console.
Thank you for being part of the Alpha Skip Ahead ring! For more information regarding the Xbox One Update preview rings, check out our blog post here.
See the rest of the story on Xbox Wire
August 29th : New Preview Alpha Ring 1910 Update (1910.190827-1945)
August 29th : New Preview Alpha Skip-Ahead Ring 1910 Update (1910.190827-1945)
August 28th : New Preview Beta Ring 1910 Update (1910.190826-1945)