Starting at 6:00 PM PST today, members of the Xbox One Preview Alpha Ring will begin receiving the latest 1910 Xbox One system update (Build: 19H1_RELEASE_XBOX_DEV_191018363.7125.190826-1945).
- OS version released: 19H1_RELEASE_XBOX_DEV_191018363.7125.190826-1945
- Available: 6:00 PM, August 27, 2019
- Mandatory: 3:00 AM August 28, 2019
- Fixed an issue where consoles would shut down unexpectedly when attempting to access Guide or sign into profile.
- Fixed the issues in which some consoles would shut down expectedly.
- Fixed an issue in which you were unable to turn on your console from your controller.
- Various updates to properly reflect local languages across the console.
- Users are unable to navigate to the Privacy & Online safety section.
- Users are seeing an incorrect message when attempting to set a Home console.
- Users are unable to complete the setup for Dolby Atmos in the app and the app is not recognizing Dolby Atmos headphones
- Note: This is an issue with the Dolby Access app and the app developers are aware and investigating.
- Users who have Dolby Atmos enabled and console display settings set to 120hz with 36 bits per pixel (12-bit) are experiencing loss of Dolby Atmos audio in some situations.
- Workaround: Disable 120hz or set Video Fidelity to 30 bits per pixel (10-bit) or lower.
- Customers attempting to change their GT using the new Gamertag features on the console will not yet see those changes reflected on the console.
- Sometimes users may encounter the incorrect Profile color when powering on the console.
Thank you for being part of the Alpha ring! For more information regarding the Xbox One Update preview rings, check out our blog post here.
See the rest of the story on Xbox Wire
August 27th : New Preview Alpha Skip-Ahead Ring 1910 Update (1910.190826-1945)
August 24th : New Preview Alpha Ring 1910 Update (1910.190822-1915)
August 24th : New Preview Alpha Skip Ahead Ring 1910 Update (1910.190822-1915)